Sunday, 29 July 2007

Sunday 29th July 2007

Hi my name is Fiona and I live with my partner, Michael and our beautiful baby daughter, Natalie. I wanted to write a blog for the benefit of my daughter Natalie. Now that we are nearing her 1st birthday, I want a little keepsake for her. I want her to be able to look back at this in years to come and to truly understand how happy she has made us. Natalie was born on 4th September 2006 at 5.14am, weighing 6lbs12oz, a beautiful little baby. She has made our lives so much more complete, she is a delight to love. Over these past 11 months we have watched her grow so much, she's crawling at the moment, on the verge of walking. She will happily pull herself up onto anything she can get a hold of and move around the furniture, but she just has'nt taken those first steps on her own yet. It's quite sad in a way, because every day she's changing right before our eyes, and every day she is less and less of a baby. She's a real daddy's girl, whenever I tell her off, she goes straight for daddy knowing that she's got him wrapped around her little finger. I love being a mummy, and I hope that in years to come, Natalie will be able to look back on the job Ive done and feel I did my best xx

No comments: